2018 in a nut shell
- Development of the freezers and an overhaul of the goods-in-area to cope with increased pallet movement.
- Continuation of the rebranding project.
- 30 new wholesale customers welcomed.
- 2 new chiller vans join the fleet.
- Complete service to all chiller units and gycol refrigeration system to prepare them for the predicted hot summer… Phew, thank goodness for that one!
- Replacement of 2 existing fridge vans for spanking new ones to run more efficiently and economically.
- New landscaping of the staff car park and unloading bay.
- Fabio passes the first of his bookkeeping exams with a staggering 100% and continues his studies on our behalf.
- Visits to European suppliers completed.
- Visits to UK suppliers completed.
- Exclusive distribution deals negotiated with 2 leading culinary suppliers.
- Replacement of all touchscreens and scales throughout the warehouse for new, lightweight, faster PCs and better Italian scales.